Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Drive, Ryan Gosling(라이언 고슬링) Marvel Cinematic Universe Disney The All-New Mickey Mouse Club, Deadpool, Project Hail Mary and Eva Mendes wife children kids 2 IMDb best movies in order and tv shows net worth young age height 184 fan instagram quotes wikipedia wiki sayings profile 짧은 긴 문장 세계 유명인 멋진 영어 명언 어록 프로필 글 모음집 간지나는 짧고 좋은 인생 名言 모음 사이트

 




◈ Copyright of the original

https://cw2588.blogspot.com


Ryan Thomas Gosling (born 1980, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Gosling , https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0331516 , https://www.instagram.com/ryan_goslingland ) ; a Canadian actor.


Gosling made his directorial debut with the film Lost River in 2014 (그는 2014년 영화 Lost River로 감독 데뷔를 했다).


Eva Mendes( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eva_Mendes ) is his wife.


Ryan Gosling filmography



Chung Woon-gap profile

https://jc2588.tistory.com/pages/hello


What did people truly want to say to the world?
I want to convey the true heart of the person published here.
With this mindset, I hope to properly express Ryan Gosling's heart.


1. I believe in the power of the present moment.

It's where life truly happens.

나는 현재 순간의 힘을 믿는다.

인생이 진정으로 펼쳐지는 곳이 바로 지금 이 순간이다.


2. I feel there is something nice about not talking.

Like you can say more by actually saying less.

말을 하지 않는 것에도 좋은 점이 있다고 생각한다.

말을 적게 함으로써 오히려 더 많은 것을 전달할 수 있는 것 같다.


3. I've learned it's important not to limit yourself.

You can do whatever you really love to do, no matter what it is.

나는 스스로를 제한하지 않는 것이 중요하다는 것을 터득했다.

진정으로 좋아하는 일이라면 무엇이든 할 수 있다.


4. I think we're very complicated and we're capable of all kinds of things, and movies don't reflect that.

나는 우리가 아주 복잡한 존재이고 온갖 일을 해낼 수 있다고 생각하는데, 영화는 그런 점을 제대로 반영하지 못한다고 생각한다.


5. I think the best way to prepare for anything is to immerse yourself in it, whether it's playing a role or just living life.

어떤 일이든 준비하는 가장 좋은 방법은 그 일에 완전히 몰입하는 것이라고 생각한다.

역할을 연기하는 것이든, 그냥 인생을 살아가는 것이든 말이다.


6. The theme for me is love and the lack of it.

We all want that and we don't know how to get it, and everything we do is some kind of attempt to capture it for ourselves.

내게 있어 주제는 사랑과 사랑의 부재이다.

우리 모두 사랑을 원하지만 어떻게 얻어야 할지 모르고, 우리가 하는 모든 행동은 사랑을 움켜쥐려는 일종의 시도이다.


7. I was very impressed by Walt Disney( https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2022/11/walt-disney-sayings-quotes-wikipedia.html ) and the idea that you could have a dream and you could realize it to the point where people could walk around within it...

It still resonates with me.

I wanted to be somebody who believed in their ideas that much.

나는 월트 디즈니와 그 꿈이 실현되어 사람들이 그 안에서 살아갈 수 있게 된다는 생각에 깊은 감명을 받았다.

그 생각은 지금도 내게 큰 울림을 준다.

나도 그만큼 자신의 생각을 믿는 사람이 되고 싶었다.


8. I feel it's important to show that one thing that you do doesn't define you as a human being.

It doesn't mean there aren't ramifications or you shouldn't pay for that but, its not who you are.

한 가지 행동이 그 사람 자체를 규정짓는 건 아니라는 걸 보여주는 게 중요하다고 생각한다.

물론 그 행동에 대한 결과가 없거나 대가(代價)를 치르지 않아도 된다는 뜻은 아니지만, 그게 그 사람 자체를 의미하는 건 아니다.


9. I grew up in a family of strong women and I owe any capacity I have to understand women to my mother and big sister.

They taught me to respect women in a way where I've always felt a strong emotional connection to women, which has also helped me in the way I approach my work as an actor.

나는 강인한 여성으로 가득한 가족속에서 자랐고, 내가 여성을 이해하는 능력은 모두 어머니와 누나 덕분이다.

그들은 내게 여성을 존중하는 법을 가르쳐주었고, 덕분에 나는 항상 여성들과 강한 정서적 유대감을 느껴왔다.

이는 배우로서 나의 일에 접근하는 방식에도 도움이 되었다.


10. I never was that boy who loved gangster films, but when I was growing up, I was obsessed with the detective Dick Tracy( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Tracy ).

It was one of my favourite movies as a kid, and he really inspired me.

I would have loved to be part of that golden age of Hollywood in the 1940s.

It made me want to become an actor.

나는 갱스터 영화를 좋아하는 소년은 아니었지만, 어릴 적에는 탐정 딕 트레이시에 푹 빠져 있었다.

어렸을 때 가장 좋아했던 영화 중 하나였고, 딕 트레이시는 나에게 큰 영감을 주었다.

1940년대 할리우드 황금기에 나도 함께할 수 있었다면 얼마나 좋았을까!

나는 그 영화 덕분에 배우가 되고 싶다는 꿈을 키웠다.


🎤 Ryan Gosling & Margot Robbie: The Puppy Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5bI_732Cqs


🌟 Ryan Gosling, Mark Ronson, Slash & The Kens - I'm Just Ken (Live From The Oscars 2024)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo6T5BwxFh0



※ Quotes & sayings from Actors 4(남성 배우들의 명언)


-. Ralph Fiennes(레이프 파인스)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2024/02/ralph-fiennes-sayings-quotes-movies.html


-. Richard Gere(리처드 기어)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2024/12/american-actor-richard-gere-quotes.html


-. Rob Reiner(롭 라이너)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2024/09/actor-film-director-rob-reiner-quotes.html


-. Robert De Niro(로버트 드 니로)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/05/american-actor-robert-de-niro-quotes.html


-. Robert Pattinson(로버트 패틴슨)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2023/12/robert-pattinson-sayings-quotes-mickey.html


-. Robert Redford(로버트 레드포드)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2024/07/robert-redford-quotes-sayings-movies.html


-. Scott Eastwood(스콧 이스트우드)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2026/04/cowboy-movie-scott-eastwood-and-clint.html


-. Sylvester Stallone(실베스터 스탤론)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2026/05/rocky-sylvester-stallone-imdb-website.html


-. Tim Robbins(팀 로빈스)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2026/04/the-shawshank-redemption-tim-robbins.html


-. Tom Cruise(톰 크루즈)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/03/scientologist-tom-cruise-quotes-sayings.html


-. Victor Borge(빅터 보르게)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2024/10/the-great-dane-victor-borge-sayings.html


-. Warren Beatty(워렌 비티)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2026/03/reds-warren-beatty-wiki-1970s-young.html


-. William Shatner(윌리엄 샤트너)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2026/04/star-trek-william-shatner-space-quote.html


-. Zac Efron(잭 에프론)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2022/10/down-to-earth-with-zac-efron-sayings.html