Search This Blog

Friday, July 24, 2026

Shrek, Eddie Murphy(에디 머피) movies Delirious, Norbit, Party All the Time young now wife Paige Butcher 10 kids net worth IMDb quotes wikipedia wiki sayings profile 짧은 긴 문장 세계 유명인 멋진 영어 명언 어록 프로필 글 모음집 간지나는 짧고 좋은 인생 名言 모음 사이트

 




◈ Copyright of the original

https://cw2588.blogspot.com


Edward Regan Murphy (born 1961, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Murphy , https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000552 ) ; an American comedian, actor, and singer.


He is widely recognized as one of the most influential Black artists in the entertainment industry, and one of the greatest comedians of all time (그는 엔터테인먼트 업계에서 가장 영향력 있는 흑인 예술가 중 한 명이자 역대 최고의 코미디언 중 한 명으로 널리 인정받고 있다).


Eddie Murphy filmography

Eddie Murphy discography


Chung Woon-gap profile

https://jc2588.tistory.com/pages/hello


What did people truly want to say to the world?
I want to convey the true heart of the person published here.
With this mindset, I hope to properly express Eddie Murphy's heart.


1. The advice I would give to someone is to not take anyone’s advice.

내가 누군가에게 해주고 싶은 조언은, 다른 사람의 조언을 듣지 말라는 것이다.


2. I’m a comedian who got into movies, so I don’t really think of myself as an actor.

나는 코미디언에서 영화계로 전향한 사람이라 나 자신을 배우라고 생각하지 않는다.


3. All men are sculptors, constantly chipping away the unwanted parts of their lives, trying to create their idea of a masterpiece.

모든 사람은 조각가와도 같다.

살아가면서 원치 않는 부분을 끊임없이 깎아내며 자신만의 걸작을 만들어내려 애쓴다.


4. I started out as an impressionist and that’s all about observing, how people move, their voice quality, their attitudes and quirks.

나는 성대모사로 시작했는데, 성대모사는 사람들의 움직임, 목소리 톤, 태도, 특징 등을 관찰하는 것에서 시작되었다.


5. The only reason I did Showtime was Robert De Niro( https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/05/american-actor-robert-de-niro-quotes.html ).

I definitely consider him to be in the top 5 all time actors.

내가 쇼타임에 출연한 유일한 이유는 로버트 드 니로 때문이었다.

나는 그를 역대 최고의 배우 5명 안에 꼽는다.


6. Every bad decision I’ve made has been based on money.

I grew up in the projects and you don’t turn down money there.

You take it, because you never know when it’s all going to end.

내가 내린 모든 잘못된 결정은 돈 때문이었다.

난 빈민가에서 자랐는데, 거기서는 돈을 거절할 수가 없다.

언제 모든 게 끝날지 모르니까 그냥 받을 수 밖에 없다.


7. If you’re an artist like a really, really long time, it stops being a performance.

I’m not performing anymore.

I reveal myself to the audience.

I show you some of me.

It’s not a show no more.

정말 오랜 시간 예술가로 살아오다 보면, 더 이상 공연이 아니게 된다.

나는 더 이상 공연하는 게 ​​아니다.

관객에게 나 자신을 드러낸다.

나의 일부를 보여주는 것이다.

이제 더 이상 쇼가 아니다.


8. How can music without any words make you think?

I listen to jazz when I’m doing something else.

I use it for background music, I don’t just sit down and concentrate on it.

Lyrics, words – that’s what makes me think.

가사 없는 음악이 어떻게 생각을 하게끔 만들 수 있겠는가?

나는 다른 일을 하면서 재즈를 듣는다.

앉아서 집중해서 듣는 게 아니라 그냥 배경 음악으로 듣는다.

가사, 단어들, 바로 이런 것들이 나로 하여금 생각하게 만든다.


9. When I’m doing stand-up, it’s just me depending on me.

I know how to go out there and make people laugh.

I’ve been doing it since I was a teenager.

I trust my instincts.

I just go out and talk.

A lot of the time I let the material come from the top of my head.

스탠드업 코미디를 할 때는 오로지 나 자신에게만 의지한다.

나는 사람들을 웃기는 방법을 알고 있다.

나는 10대 때부터 남들을 웃겨 왔다.

나는 내 직감을 믿는다.

그냥 나가서 이야기하면 된다.

소재(素材)는 대부분 머릿속에서 즉흥적으로 나온다.


10. There’s always been a lot of negative stuff written about me.

That’s why I don’t pay any attention to the critics.

They’ve never liked anything I’ve done.

What do critics know?

It’s the way the audience reacts that matters.

나에 대한 부정적인 글들이 항상 많았다.

그래서 나는 비평가들의 말에 전혀 신경 쓰지 않는다.

그들은 내가 한 일을 좋아한 적이 한 번도 없었다.

비평가들이 무얼 제대로 알겠는가?

중요한 건 관객의 반응이다.


✨ Eddie Murphy - Party All the Time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWa-6g-TbgI


🔮 Whatzupwitu - Eddie Murphy ft. Michael Jackson( https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2023/01/michael-jackson-sayings-quotes.html )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMQ3jwqH_lU



※ Quotes & sayings from Actors 1B(남성 배우들의 명언)


-. Cary Grant(케리 그랜트)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2023/05/cary-grant-filmography-films-movies-in.html


-. Charlie Day(찰리 데이)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2023/11/charlie-day-sayings-quotes-south-park.html


-. Charlie Hunnam(찰리 허냄)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/04/arthur-pendragon-charlie-hunnam-sayings.html


-. Chris Evans(크리스 에반스)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2022/11/chris-evans-quotes-sayings-wikipedia.html


-. Clint Eastwood(클린트 이스트우드)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/02/cultural-icon-of-masculinity-clint.html


-. Colin Firth(콜린 퍼스)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2026/07/the-kings-speech-colin-firth-movies-in.html


-. Daniel Craig(대니얼 크레이그)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/11/007-james-bond-daniel-craig-imdb.html


-. Daniel Day-Lewis(다니엘 데이 루이스)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/11/anemone-daniel-day-lewis-movies-net.html


-. David Jason(데이비드 제이슨)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/09/still-open-all-hours-david-jason.html


-. Ed Asner(에드워드 애스너)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2022/12/ed-asner-sayings-quotes-wiki-wikipedia.html


-. Elijah Wood(일라이저 우드)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2026/02/wooden-wisdom-elijah-wood-filmography.html


-. Eric Bana(에릭 바나)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/05/munich-eric-bana-sayings-quotes.html