Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2025

007 James Bond, Daniel Craig({대니얼}다니엘 크레이그) IMDb millennium movie suit real height 178 young wife Rachel Weisz wikipedia wiki sayings quotes x-wife Fiona Loudon 피오나 루돈 근육 짧은 긴 문장 세계 유명인 멋진 영어 명언 글 모음집 간지나는 짧고 좋은 인생 名言 어록 프로필 모음 사이트

 




◈ Copyright of the original

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/html?m=0


※ Daniel Wroughton Craig (born 1968, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Craig , https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0185819 ) ; an English actor.


He gained international fame by playing the fictional secret agent James Bond in five installments of the eponymous film series: Casino Royale (2006), Quantum of Solace (2008), Skyfall (2012), Spectre (2015), and No Time to Die (2021).


His wife is Rachel Weisz( https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2022/10/rachel-weisz-sayings-quotes-wikipedia.html ).



☞ Chung Woon-gap profile

https://jc2588.tistory.com/pages/hello


What did people truly want to say to the world?
I want to convey the true heart of the person published here.
With this mindset, I hope to properly express Daniel Craig's heart.


1. There’s a conscious decision to everything I do.

내가 하는 모든 일에는 의식적(意識的)인 결정이 따른다.


2. You get used to the rejection and you don’t take it personally.

거절에 익숙해지고, 그걸 개인적인 감정으로 받아들이지 마라.


3. I just wanted to show someone who was trying to live their life.

나는 그냥 자신의 인생을 제대로 살아가려고 노력하는 누군가를 보여주고 싶었을 뿐이다.


4. I think finding the right person and being with the right person is probably the answer to most things.

내 생각에 맞는 사람을 찾고, 그 사람과 함께하는 것이 대부분의 문제에 대한 해답일 것이다.


5. I’ve never really had a desire to do Shakespeare.

For me, it’s just too many lines.

나는 Shakespeare( https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2022/11/william-shakespeare-sayings-quotes.html ) 작품에 출연하고 싶다는 생각은 해본 적이 없다.

내가 보기에, 대사(臺詞)가 너무 많다.


6. My mother gave me a real kick toward cooking, which was that if I wanted to eat, I’d better know how to do it myself.

우리 어머니는 내 요리에 큰 영향을 주셨다.

그녀는 먹고 싶으면 직접 요리하는 법을 알아야 한다고 말씀하셨다.


7. When you read a novel, your own imagery is the most important.

It’s what makes reading such a wonderful thing.

소설을 읽을 때 가장 중요한 것은 바로 자신의 이미지이다.

이것이 독서를 그토록 멋진 경험으로 만드는 것이다.


8. I’d hate to feel in a comfort zone while I am working.

That’s not the way I like to do things.

I want to be pressurized and challenged every day.

나는 일할 때 편안한 상태에 머무르는 건 싫다.

나는 그런 식으로 일하는 걸 좋아하지 않는다.

일을 맡을 동안은 매일 압박감과 도전을 받고 싶다.


9. I’ve seen a lot in my life, and everybody goes down the dark, winding staircase eventually.

It’s a bad place to be and that’s why having good friends is always essential.

Those are the people who pull you out.

내 인생에서 수많은 것을 보았는데, 결국 모든 사람은 어둡고 구불구불한 계단을 내려가게 된다.

그것은 나쁜 상황이고, 그렇기 때문에 좋은 지인을 두는 것이 항상 필수적이다.

그들이 나를 끌어내 주는 사람들이다.


10. Having a sense of humour is really key.

You have to have a sense of humour with these things and I’ve just tried to remain who I am.

My life has changed. It’s changed in the fact that I don’t have the freedoms I did before, but I’ve also got a huge amount of other freedoms that came along with it.

유머 감각을 지니는 것이 정말 중요하다.

이런 일에는 유머 감각이 필수이고, 나는 있는 그대로의 나 자신을 유지하려고 노력했다.

내 인생은 변했다. 예전처럼 자유롭지는 않지만, 대신에 엄청나게 많은 다른 자유를 누리게 되었다.


📽️ Daniel Craig Got Emotional After Shooting His Final Scene as James Bond | The Tonight Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfwpqPFwFb0


🔮 Daniel Craig Reveals A Mind-Blowing Scene From "Spectre"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV7d-hO0s60



※ Quotes & sayings from Actors 1B(남성 배우들의 명언)


-. Cary Grant(케리 그랜트)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2023/05/cary-grant-filmography-films-movies-in.html?m=0


-. Charlie Day(찰리 데이)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2023/11/charlie-day-sayings-quotes-south-park.html?m=0


-. Charlie Hunnam(찰리 허냄)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/04/arthur-pendragon-charlie-hunnam-sayings.html?m=0


-. Chris Evans(크리스 에반스)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2022/11/chris-evans-quotes-sayings-wikipedia.html?m=0


-. Clint Eastwood(클린트 이스트우드)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/02/cultural-icon-of-masculinity-clint.html?m=0


-. Colin Firth(콜린 퍼스)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2026/07/the-kings-speech-colin-firth-movies-in.html?m=0


-. Daniel Day-Lewis(다니엘 데이 루이스)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/11/anemone-daniel-day-lewis-movies-net.html?m=0


-. David Jason(데이비드 제이슨)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/09/still-open-all-hours-david-jason.html?m=0


-. Ed Asner(에드워드 애스너)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2022/12/ed-asner-sayings-quotes-wiki-wikipedia.html?m=0


-. Eddie Murphy(에디 머피)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2026/07/shrek-eddie-murphy-movies-delirious.html?m=0


-. Elijah Wood(일라이저 우드)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2026/02/wooden-wisdom-elijah-wood-filmography.html?m=0


-. Eric Bana(에릭 바나)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/05/munich-eric-bana-sayings-quotes.html?m=0