Search This Blog

Friday, September 18, 2026

Pistol Pete, Pete Sampras(피트 샘프러스{샘프라스}) website net worth age 14 Grand Slams height 185 wife Bridgette Wilson-Sampras now what happened to private life quotes wikipedia wiki sayings profile 짧은 긴 문장 세계 유명인 멋진 영어 명언 어록 프로필 글 모음집 간지나는 짧고 좋은 인생 名言 모음 사이트

 




◈ Copyright of the original

https://cw2588.blogspot.com


Pete Sampras (born 1971, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Sampras , https://www.officialpetesampras.com ) ; an American former professional tennis player.


One of the most successful tennis players of all time, he was ranked as the world No. 1 in men's singles by the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) for 286 weeks (third-most of all time), and finished as the year-end No. 1 six consecutive times {역대 가장 성공적인 테니스 선수 중 한 명인 그는 남자프로테니스협회(ATP) 남자 단식 세계 랭킹 1위로 총 286주간(역대 3위 기록) 머물렀으며, 6회 연속으로 연말 세계 랭킹 1위를 차지했다}.


Pete Sampras career statistics



Chung Woon-gap profile

https://jc2588.tistory.com/pages/hello


What did people truly want to say to the world?
I want to convey the true heart of the person published here.
With this mindset, I hope to properly express Pete Sampras's heart.


1. Anything can happen out there on any court.

어느 코트에서나 무슨 일이든 일어날 수 있다.


2. I never played for the money or the fame.

I played because I loved the sport and it brought me joy.

나는 돈이나 명예를 위해 경기한 적이 없다.

나는 스포츠를 사랑했기 때문에 뛰었고, 그것이 나에게 기쁨을 가져다주었다.


3. I never wanted to be the great guy or the colorful guy or the interesting guy.

I wanted to be the guy who won titles.

나는 결코 훌륭한 사람, 화려한 사람, 흥미로운 사람이 되고 싶지 않았다.

나는 타이틀을 획득하는 사람이 되고 싶었다.


4. I was never the most talented player on the court, but I worked harder than anyone else.

That's what ultimately made the difference.

나는 코트에서 가장 재능 있는 선수는 아니었지만, 누구보다 열심히 플레이했다.

그것이 궁극적으로 차이를 만든 것이다.


5. I let my racket do the talking.

That's what I am all about, really.

I just go out and win tennis matches.

나는 내 라켓으로 말을 하게 했다.

그게 바로 정말로 내가 하는 일이다,

나는 그냥 나가서 테니스 경기에서 이겼다.


6. Tennis is a mental game.

It's about staying tough and believing in yourself even when things aren't going your way.

테니스는 멘탈 게임이다.

상황이 뜻대로 되지 않을 때에도 강인함을 유지하고 자신을 믿는 것이다.


7. I always had a hunger to improve and get better.

I never settled for where I was and constantly pushed myself.

나는 늘 발전하고 더 나아지고 싶은 갈증을 갖고 있었다.

나는 내가 있는 곳에 안주하지 않았고, 끊임없이 나 자신을 밀어붙였다.


8. I always tried to stay focused on the present moment.

Worrying about the future or dwelling on the past doesn't help anyone.

나는 항상 현재 순간에 집중하려고 노력했다.

미래를 걱정하거나 과거에 집착하는 것은 누구에게도 도움이 되지 않는다.


9. I always tried to stay in the present moment and not get ahead of myself.

Focusing on the task at hand was crucial.

나는 항상 현재 순간에 머물려고 노력했고, 나 자신보다 앞서가려고 노력하지 않았다.

당면한 일에 집중하는 것이 중요했다.


10. When you go through certain moments of your career and you're struggling, it just takes time.

Time heals, when you're a little bit down.

경력 중 특정 순간을 겪고 어려움을 겪을 때는 시간이 걸린다.

자신이 좀 우울해지면 시간이 치유해 준다.


11. I never expected to be world number one.

It was never a goal of mine.

I just focused on playing the best tennis I could.

나는 결코 세계 1위가 될 것이라고는 예상하지 못했다.

세계 1위는 결코 나의 목표가 아니었다.

나는 단지 내가 할 수 있는 최고의 테니스를 치는 데에만 집중했다.


12. You have to be able to adapt and adjust your game to different opponents.

Tennis is all about strategy and being able to think on your feet.

테니스는 다양한 상대방에 맞춰 게임에 적응하고 조정할 수 있어야 한다.

테니스는 전략 및 스스로 생각하는 능력에 관한 것이다.


13. I learned to deal with losing without having my spirit or confidence broken, which would help immensely over time, not just in the big picture but even in specific matches when I found myself in a jam.

나는 정신이나 자신감을 잃지 않고 패배에 대처하는 법을 배웠다.

이는 시간이 지남에 따라 큰 그림뿐만 아니라 내가 곤경에 처한 특정 경기에서도 엄청난 도움이 될 것이다.


14. I made it look so easy on court all those years.

No one realized how hard I had to work.

No one realized how much I had to put into it.

They underestimated my intensity.

나는 수년 동안 코트에서 테니스 경기를 너무 쉽게 보이게 만들었다.

내가 얼마나 열심히 일해야 하는지 아무도 깨닫지 못했다.

내가 얼마나 많은 것을 투자해야 하는지 아무도 깨닫지 못했다.

사람들은 나의 운동 강도(强度)를 과소평가했다.


15. By putting pressure on myself to develop a great game, I had less pressure to win.

These days, I tell kids that the way I grew up, it wasn't about winning.

It was about playing well, about playing the "right" way.

That approach helped me enjoy the game and develop mine to its maximum potential.

훌륭한 게임을 개발해야 한다는 압박감을 나 자신에게 가함으로써 승리에 대한 압박감이 줄어들었다.

요즘 나는 아이들에게 내가 자란 방식은 승리를 위한 것이 아니었다고 말한다.

그것은 잘 플레이하는 것, "올바른" 방식으로 플레이하는 것에 관한 것이었다.

이러한 접근 방식이 내가 게임을 즐기고 잠재력을 최대한 발휘할 수 있도록 도와주었다.


🎾 Pete Sampras vs Andre Agassi( https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/04/former-tennis-player-andre-agassi.html ) US Open 1990 Final

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnzPNDHXjX8


🪬 Pete Sampras: Best-Ever ATP Shots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q30-2qAV5RM


🔮 50 Pete Sampras Shots & Rallies That AMAZED Spectators!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slEvzEyUzi0



※ Quotes & sayings from Tennis players(테니스 선수들의 명언)


-. Andre Agassi(안드레 애거시)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/04/former-tennis-player-andre-agassi.html


-. Aryna Sabalenka(아리나 사바렌카)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2026/09/belarusian-tennis-player-aryna.html


-. Billie Jean King(빌리 진 킹)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2023/07/billie-jean-king-sayings-quotes-cup.html


-. Carlos Alcaraz(카를로스 알카라스)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2026/08/spanish-tennis-player-carlos-alcaraz.html


-. Gabriela Sabatini(가브리엘라 사바티니)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2022/10/gabriela-sabatini-sayings-quotes.html


-. Maria Sharapova(마리아 샤라포바)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2022/11/maria-sharapova-sayings-quotes.html


-. Naomi Osaka(大坂 なおみ, 오사카 나오미)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/11/powerful-serve-125-mph-naomi-osaka-wiki.html


-. Novak Djokovic(노박 조코비치)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2023/07/novak-djokovic-english-famous-quotes.html


-. Serena Williams(세리나 윌리엄스)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2024/11/the-greatest-female-tennis-player.html


-. Venus Williams(비너스 윌리엄스)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2024/11/ex-tennis-player-venus-williams-sayings.html