◈ Copyright of the original
※ Roberto Firmino Barbosa de Oliveira (born 1991, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Firmino , https://www.instagram.com/prrobertofirmino ) ; a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as a forward or attacking midfielder for Qatar Stars League club Al Sadd (브라질 출신의 프로 축구 선수이며, 현재 카타르 스타스 리그의 알 사드에서 공격수 또는 공격형 미드필더로 활약하고 있다).
In the 2018–19 season, Firmino won the UEFA Champions League, and the following campaign claimed the UEFA Super Cup, FIFA Club World Cup (after scoring the winner in the final), and the 2019–20 Premier League title.
He also won the FA Cup and EFL Cup with Liverpool in the 2021–22 season.
Firmino is widely regarded as a cult hero in Liverpool.
{2018-19 시즌에 그는 UEFA Champions League 우승을 차지했고, 다음 시즌에는 UEFA Super Cup, FIFA Club World Cup (결승전 결승골) 우승, 2019–20 Premier League 우승을 거머쥐었다.
또한 2021-22 시즌에는 리버풀 소속으로 FA Cup과 EFL Cup 우승을 차지했다.
그는 리버풀에서 널리 존경받는 영웅이었다.}
☞ Chung Woon-gap profile
https://jc2588.tistory.com/pages/hello
What did people truly want to say to the world?
I want to convey the true heart of the person published here.
With this mindset, I hope to properly express Roberto Firmino's heart.
1. The harder I work, the luckier I get.
열심히 노력할수록 운이 더 좋아진다.
2. There is nothing that comes without working for it.
노력 없이는 아무것도 얻을 수 없다.
3. I always try to do a bit more than I am asked.
나는 항상 부탁 받은 것보다 조금 더 하려고 노력한다.
4. When people ask what my ambitions are for the rest of my career, I always say that I live in the present.
사람들이 내게 앞으로의 선수 생활에 대한 포부가 무엇인지 물을 때마다 나는 항상 현재 맡은 일에 충실히 임하는 것이라고 대답한다.
5. I'm accustomed to pressure.
It's what we, as players, live.
If you don't want pressure, then football is not for you.
나는 압박감에 익숙하다.
선수로서 당연히 감수해야 할 부분이다.
압박감을 싫어한다면 축구는 그 사람에게 맞지 않다.
6. Coutinho( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Coutinho ) is a friend and also a great player.
He's got incredible passing ability; he knows how to put attackers in on goal.
쿠티뉴는 내 친구이자 훌륭한 선수이다.
그는 놀라운 패스 능력을 가지고 있고, 공격수들에게 득점 기회를 만들어주는 방법을 잘 알고 있다.
7. My job is to help the team, and so I love retrieving the ball as much as scoring or playing the final pass for a goal.
내 역할은 팀을 돕는 것이고, 그래서 나는 골을 넣거나 골로 이어지는 마지막 패스를 하는 것 만큼이나 공을 뺏아 오는 것을 좋아한다.
8. Klopp( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%BCrgen_Klopp ) is a fantastic guy.
I rate him as an extremely professional coach, perfectionist, and a winning mentality.
클롭은 정말 멋진 사람이다.
나는 그를 매우 프로페셔널하고 완벽주의자이며 승리 정신이 투철한 감독으로 평가한다.
9. I think the Brazil system is similar to the one we use at Liverpool, with lots of movement, players open out wide, and quality midfielders who join the attack and score goals.
브라질 축구 시스템은 리버풀에서 사용하는 시스템과 비슷하다고 생각한다.
움직임이 많고, 선수들이 측면으로 넓게 벌려 서 있으며, 공격에 가담하고 득점까지 하는 뛰어난 미드필더들이 있다.
10. You play in different situations and conditions, and you have to come up with new solutions for the problems.
It has made me a more rounded player, who can handle different tactics and positions.
다양한 상황과 조건에서 경기를 해야 하고, 문제에 대한 새로운 해결책을 찾아야 한다.
덕분에 나는 다양한 전술과 포지션을 소화할 수 있는 더욱 다재다능한 선수로 성장할 수 있었다.
11. I always modeled myself on Ronaldinho( https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/01/the-wizard-ronaldinho-gaucho-quotes.html ).
He was one of my favourites who I followed a lot - his magic made us want to imitate him and his football.
Is my goal celebration a tribute to him?
Yes, of course. I like him a lot.
나는 항상 호나우지뉴를 롤모델로 삼았다.
그는 내가 가장 좋아하는 선수 중 한 명이었고, 그의 마법 같은 플레이를 보면서 우리 모두 그의 축구 스타일을 따라 하고 싶어 했다.
내 골 세리머니는 그에 대한 오마주일까요?
네, 물론입니다. 나는 그를 정말 좋아한다.
12. It's hard to be as good as Ronaldinho and Ronaldo( ( https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2023/09/cristiano-ronaldo-sayings-quotes.html ) ) were, but we're going to do our best, both myself and Philippe Coutinho, to get close to them and be the best players we can be for the Brazilian national team.
호나우지뉴와 호날두처럼 훌륭한 선수가 되는 건 어렵지만, 나와 필리페 쿠티뉴는 최선을 다해 그들에게 근접하고 브라질 국가대표팀에서 최고의 선수가 되도록 노력할 것이다.
13. It comes easy to me to run.
I picked a lot of it up from Germany.
I had four-and-a-half years there, and I learned you have to be on the automatic button.
Press it, and you go: you keep running, chasing and working.
달리는 건 내게 쉬운 일이다.
나는 독일에서 많은 것을 배웠다.
거기서 4년 반을 보냈는데, 마치 자동 버튼처럼 움직여야 한다는 걸 터득했다.
버튼을 누르면 그냥 달리고, 쫓아가며, 훈련하는 것이다.
14. Everybody knows that Coutinho( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Coutinho ) is a great footballer - here in England, they call him 'The Magician.'
He made his decision to join Barcelona, but every time we meet and play for the Selecao, we have a good chat and maintain that friendship.
He is an exceptional guy and one of the best friends football has given me.
모두가 쿠티뉴가 훌륭한 축구 선수라는 것을 알고 있다.
영국에서는 그를 '마법사'라고 부른다.
그는 바르셀로나에 입단하기로 결정했지만, 브라질 대표팀에서 만날 때마다 우리는 즐거운 대화를 나누며 우정을 유지한다.
그는 정말 특별한 사람이고, 축구가 내게 준 최고의 친구 중 한 명이다.
15. Leaving home early is always complicated.
But when I arrived in Germany, I encountered an incredible structure built by the company that takes care of my career.
They did not leave me wanting for anything.
The most complicated thing was really the language.
Otherwise, everything was taken care of.
어린 나이에 집을 떠나는 건 언제나 어려운 일이다.
하지만 독일에 도착했을 때, 내 커리어를 책임져 주는 회사가 만들어 놓은 놀라운 시스템을 만났다.
부족함 없이 모든 걸 지원해 주었다.
가장 어려웠던 건 언어 뿐이었다.
그 외에는 모든 게 완벽했다.
👑 5 Minutes Of Roberto Firmino Being A Liverpool Legend! | Premier League
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeC3sZmjJ_g
🔮 Roberto Firmino is Absolutely WORLD CLASS This Season
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UujYVpOApZc
※ Quotes & sayings from people related to football(soccer) 2{축구와 관련된 사람들의 명언}
-. Lionel Messi(리오넬 메시)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2023/01/lionel-messi-sayings-quotes-wikipedia.html
-. Mario Balotelli Barwuah(마리오 발로텔리)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/12/2010-golden-boy-mario-balotelli-barwuah.html
-. Neymar(네이마르)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/01/brazilian-footballer-neymar-jr-quotes.html
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer(올레 군나르 솔샤르)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2022/10/ole-gunnar-solskjaer-sayings-quotes.html
-. Pele(펠레)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/01/soccer-pelepele-quotes-sayings-wiki.html
-. Ricardo Kaka(히카르두 카카)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2022/10/ricardo-kaka-sayings-quotes-wikipedia.html
-. Ronaldinho Gaúcho(호나우지뉴)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/01/the-wizard-ronaldinho-gaucho-quotes.html
-. Ryan Giggs(라이언 긱스)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/04/salford-city-ryan-giggs-sayings-quotes.html
-. Son Heung-min(손흥민)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2022/10/sonheung-minsayingsquoteswikiwikipedian.html
-. Thierry Henry(티에리 앙리)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2026/02/arsenals-best-ever-player-thierry-henry.html
-. Wayne Rooney(웨인 루니)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2023/09/wayne-rooney-sayings-quotes-wiki.html
-. Zinedine Zidane(지네딘 지단)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2023/08/zinedine-zidanezizou-sayings-quotes.html
-. Zlatan Ibrahimovic(즐라탄 이브라히모비치)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2022/11/zlatan-ibrahimovic-sayings-quotes.html





