◈ Copyright of the original
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/html?m=0
※ Mohamed Salah Hamed Mahrous Ghaly (born 1992, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Salah , https://www.instagram.com/mosalah ) ; an Egyptian professional footballer who plays as a right winger for Süper Lig club Trabzonspor and captains the Egypt national team (이집트 출신의 프로 축구 선수이며, 현재 Süper Lig club Trabzonspor에서 right winger로 활약하며 이집트 국가대표팀의 주장을 맡고 있다).
He is widely regarded as one of the best players of his generation and one of the greatest wingers of all time.
Dubbed the "Egyptian King", he is the all-time top foreign goalscorer in the Premier League and the all-time top African goalscorer in the UEFA Champions League.
(그는 동세대 최고의 선수이자 역대 최고의 윙어 중 한 명으로 널리 평가받고 있다.
Egyptian King이라는 별명으로 불리는 그는 Premier League 역대 최다 득점 외국인 선수이자 UEFA Champions League 역대 최다 득점 아프리카 선수이다.)
In his first season, he set the record for most Premier League goals scored (32) in a 38-game season and helped Liverpool to the 2018 Champions League final.
Having formed a formidable attacking trio with Roberto Firmino( https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2026/09/brazilian-footballer-roberto-firmino.html ) and Sadio Mané( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadio_Man%C3%A9 ), Salah went on to be an integral player in the club's Champions League and Premier League title successes in the following two seasons.
He has since also won the FA Cup, EFL Cup, FA Community Shield, UEFA Super Cup and the FIFA Club World Cup.
{그는 첫 시즌에 38경기 체제 프리미어 리그 최다 득점(32골) 기록을 세웠으며, 리버풀이 2018년 챔피언스 리그 결승에 진출하는 데 기여했다.
호베르투 피르미누, 사디오 마네와 함께 강력한 공격진을 구축한 그는 이후 두 시즌 동안 구단이 챔피언스 리그와 프리미어 리그 우승을 차지하는 데 있어 핵심적인 역할을 수행했다.
그 후 그는 FA Cup, EFL Cup, FA Community Shield, UEFA Super Cup, the FIFA Club World Cup에서도 우승을 차지했다.}
In the 2024–25 season, he won a second league title while breaking the record for the most goal contributions in a 38-game Premier League campaign.
For his performances during the season, he won the PFA Players' Player of the Year award for a record-breaking third time.
(2024–25 season에는 38경기 체제 프리미어리그 단일 시즌 최다 공격 포인트 기록을 경신함과 동시에 두 번째 리그 우승을 달성했다.
이러한 활약에 힘입어 그는 PFA 올해의 선수상을 수상했는데, 이는 역대 최다인 세 번째 수상 기록이었다.)
He captained Egypt at the 2026 FIFA World Cup, leading the team to its first-ever World Cup match victories and its first appearance in the Round of 16 (그는 2026 FIFA World Cup에서 이집트 대표팀의 주장을 맡아, 팀의 사상 첫 월드컵 경기 승리와 첫 16강 진출을 이끌었다).
☞ Chung Woon-gap profile
https://jc2588.tistory.com/pages/hello
What did people truly want to say to the world?
I want to convey the true heart of the person published here.
With this mindset, I hope to properly express Mohamed Salah's heart.
1. I am always trying to improve and see my weakness and work on it.
나는 항상 발전하려고 노력하며, 내 약점을 파악하고 이를 보완하기 위해 힘쓴다.
2. I keep my focus on the team and concentrate on the best possible match preparations.
나는 팀에 집중하고 최고의 경기 준비를 하는 데 전념한다.
3. I always try to see my weakness, work on it, to be better as a person and a player, everything.
선수로서, 한 사람으로서 더 나은 사람이 되기 위해서 나는 항상 내 약점을 파악하고, 그것을 보완하기 위해 노력한다.
4. For anyone, the most important thing is to play good, to perform good, to score goals for your team.
누구에게나 가장 중요한 것은 좋은 경기를 펼치고, 훌륭한 활약을 하며, 팀을 위해 골을 넣는 것이다.
5. I have to be natural and not doing anything fake, not lying on social media, in interviews and life.
나는 자연스러움을 선호하고, 가식적인 행동을 하지 않을려고 노력한다.
나는 소셜 미디어, 인터뷰, 일상생활에서 거짓말을 하지 않는다.
6. We're just human beings.
In the end, you do your job.
I do my job in the best way I can.
우리는 그저 평범한 사람일 뿐이다.
결국 각자 자신의 역할을 다하는 것이다.
나 또한 내가 할 수 있는 최선의 방식으로 내 역할을 다한다.
7. Everyone knows I am fast, so I have to change the way I play.
I always know I have to change the way I score. Every game is different.
사람들은 내가 빠르다는 걸 다 알기 때문에, 나는 경기 방식을 바꿔야만 한다.
매 경기는 다 다르므로, 득점하는 방식 또한 바꿔야 한다는 걸 나는 항상 명심하고 있다.
8. I'm a professional, and I know in football that everything can change in one day, so I am excited to show everyone my football.
나는 프로 선수로서 축구에서는 단 하루 만에도 모든 것이 바뀔 수 있다는 걸 잘 알고 있다.
그래서 모두에게 내 축구 실력을 보여줄 생각에 나는 늘 마음이 설렌다.
9. I miss many chances, but I always keep trying, and sometimes you score easy goals or difficult goals, but in the end, I am trying to score.
많은 기회를 놓치기도 하지만 나는 항상 계속해서 시도한다.
쉽게 골을 넣을 때도 있고 어렵게 골을 넣을 때도 있지만, 결국 중요한 건 골을 넣으려 노력한다는 점이다.
10. Of course you think about the goalkeeper you are facing before a game.
You have to prepare yourself for the game and think about the weakness of the players you are up against.
물론 경기 전에 상대 골키퍼에 대해 분석한다.
경기를 준비하고 상대 선수들의 약점을 파악해야 한다.
11. I want all Egyptian people to follow my way to improve themselves.
We are a huge country.
We have many children.
I want everyone to dream and feel they can do something.
모든 이집트 국민이 자기 계발을 위해 내가 걸어온 길을 따라주었으면 한다.
우리는 거대한 나라이다.
우리에게는 수많은 아이들이 있다.
모두가 꿈을 꾸고, 각자 스스로 무언가를 해낼 수 있다고 느끼길 바란다.
⚽️ Mohamed Salah - Top 10 Goals Ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NISqkFPKGUI
🔮 The Making Of The Egyptian King Mohamed Salah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuQPlWyNd0c
※ Quotes & sayings from people related to football(soccer) 2{축구와 관련된 사람들의 명언}
-. Lionel Messi(리오넬 메시)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2023/01/lionel-messi-sayings-quotes-wikipedia.html
-. Mario Balotelli Barwuah(마리오 발로텔리)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/12/2010-golden-boy-mario-balotelli-barwuah.html
-. Neymar(네이마르)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/01/brazilian-footballer-neymar-jr-quotes.html
-. N'Golo Kanté(은골로 캉테)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2026/09/2018-world-cup-ngolo-kante-stats-net.html
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer(올레 군나르 솔샤르)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2022/10/ole-gunnar-solskjaer-sayings-quotes.html
-. Pele(펠레)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/01/soccer-pelepele-quotes-sayings-wiki.html
-. Ricardo Kaka(히카르두 카카)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2022/10/ricardo-kaka-sayings-quotes-wikipedia.html
-. Roberto Firmino(호베르투 피르미누)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2026/09/brazilian-footballer-roberto-firmino.html
-. Ronaldinho Gaúcho(호나우지뉴)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/01/the-wizard-ronaldinho-gaucho-quotes.html
-. Ryan Giggs(라이언 긱스)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/04/salford-city-ryan-giggs-sayings-quotes.html
-. Son Heung-min(손흥민)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2022/10/sonheung-minsayingsquoteswikiwikipedian.html
-. Thierry Henry(티에리 앙리)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2026/02/arsenals-best-ever-player-thierry-henry.html
-. Wayne Rooney(웨인 루니)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2023/09/wayne-rooney-sayings-quotes-wiki.html
-. Zinedine Zidane(지네딘 지단)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2023/08/zinedine-zidanezizou-sayings-quotes.html
-. Zlatan Ibrahimovic(즐라탄 이브라히모비치)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2022/11/zlatan-ibrahimovic-sayings-quotes.html





