◈ Copyright of the original
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/html?m=0
※ Taryn Manning (born 1978, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taryn_Manning , https://www.tarynmanning.com , https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0543383 , https://www.instagram.com/Tarynmanning , https://www.youtube.com/@Thetarynmanning ) ; an American actress and singer.
☞ Chung Woon-gap profile
https://jc2588.tistory.com/pages/hello
What did people truly want to say to the world?
I want to convey the true heart of the person published here.
With this mindset, I hope to properly express Taryn Manning's heart.
1. The reason I love acting is because I feel like acting is all about listening.
내가 연기를 좋아하는 이유는, 연기란 결국 경청에 관한 것이라고 생각하기 때문이다.
2. I meditate twice a day. I chant.
I lean more towards Buddhist practices.
나는 하루에 두 번 명상을 하고 염불을 한다.
나는 불교 수행(修行)에 아주 관심이 많다.
3. Through teaching myself how to be happy and get through things, I hope I can also do that for other people.
행복해지는 법과 어려움을 극복하는 법을 나 스스로 터득해 오면서, 다른 사람들에게도 그렇게 해줄 수 있기를 바란다.
4. Lauren Hill( https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2026/10/that-thingdoo-wop-lauryn-hill-grammy-8.html?m=0 ), I always have her solo CD nearby.
I have Coldplay( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coldplay ), Radiohead( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiohead ), just a mix.
로렌 힐, 나는 항상 그녀의 솔로 CD를 가까이에 두고 듣는다.
콜드플레이, 라디오헤드 등의 음악도 함께 듣는다.
5. Acting, I love it and I feel that I'm good at it, but the thing that makes me feel most alive is when I'm playing guitar and singing.
나는 연기를 정말 좋아하고 잘한다고 생각한다.
하지만 나를 가장 살아있게 만드는 건 기타를 치고 노래할 때이다.
6. It could be fun to sing with Prince( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_(musician) ) or Michael Jackson( https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2023/01/michael-jackson-sayings-quotes.html ).
Justin Timberlake( https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2024/03/justin-timberlake-sayings-quotes-songs.html ) has an amazing new sound now.
프린스나 마이클 잭슨과 함께 노래하는 건 재밌을 것 같다.
저스틴 팀버레이크는 지금 놀라운 새 사운드를 들려주고 있다.
7. With acting, I get to escape into this character and embody it.
With music it's like, "Hey guys, this is my diary, here's all my feelings.“
나는 연기를 할 때는 캐릭터에 몰입해서 그 캐릭터를 온전히 받아들일 수가 있다.
음악은 마치 "친구야, 이건 내 일기야, 내 모든 감정을 여기에 담았어."라고 말하는 것 같다.
8. After reading Eminem( https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2024/05/eminem-sayings-quotes-songs-rap-god.html )'s autobiography, which I did because I'm so interested in him as an artist, I respect him a lot.
Even though he seems angry and mad, he's had to fight so many demons in his life.
내가 에미넴이라는 아티스트에 관심이 많아서 그의 자서전을 읽었는데, 읽고 나서 그를 정말 존경하게 되었다.
겉으로는 화나고 미친 것처럼 보이지만, 그는 인생에서 수많은 악마와 싸워 왔다
9. I have so many songs, it's ridiculous.
I love so many different types of music and tend to write all over the map, style-wise.
R&B, rock 'n' roll, screamers, pop, good-time songs.
나는 노래가 너무 많아서 셀 수도 없을 정도이다.
나는 정말 다양한 장르의 음악을 좋아하고, 스타일 면에서도 정말 폭넓은 스펙트럼을 아우르는 곡들을 작곡하는 편이다.
R&B, 로큰롤, 스크리밍, 팝, 신나는 노래까지 정말로 다양하다.
10. In my martial arts days, I was taught a lot of discipline that probably rolls over into other parts of my life.
You're not supposed to attack back until you're attacked.
You never take your skills and abuse them.
I knew I could be lethal to someone my size.
무술을 배우던 시절에, 나는 많은 규율을 배웠는데, 그게 내 인생의 다른 부분에도 영향을 미치는 것 같다.
공격받기 전에는 반격하지 말아야 한다는 것이다.
기술을 함부로 남용해서도 안 된다 .
나와 비슷한 체격의 상대에게는 내가 그에게 치명적일 수 있다는 걸 나는 터득했다.
🎶 Boomkat - The Wreckoning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_GuIDnZPHs
⚫️ Orange Is The New Black: Taryn Manning "Tiffany ´Pennsatucky´ Doggett" Season 2 On Set TV Interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN0yTBrV3C0
※ Quotes & sayings from Actresses 6(여배우들의 명언)
-. Tatiana Maslany(타티아나 매슬래니)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2026/05/star-trekanisha-mir-tatiana-maslany.html?m=0
-. Tavi Gevinson(태비 게빈슨)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2026/09/style-rookie-tavi-gevinson-scream.html?m=0
-. Tiffany Haddish(티파니 해디쉬)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/04/black-mitzvah-tiffany-haddish-sayings.html?m=0
-. Tilda Swinton(틸다 스윈튼)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/03/british-actress-tilda-swinton-sayings.html?m=0
-. Uta Hagen(우타 하겐)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2022/10/uta-hagen-sayings-quotes-wikipedia-imdb.html?m=0
-. Vanessa Hudgens(버네사 허진스)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2023/12/vanessa-hudgens-sayings-quotes-net.html?m=0
-. Vanessa Paradis(바네사 파라디)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/10/tandem-vanessa-paradis-quotes-sayings.html?m=0
-. Vanessa Williams(바네사 윌리엄스)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/09/save-best-for-last-vanessa-williams.html?m=0
-. Vera Farmiga(베라 파미가)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/04/godzilla-vera-farmiga-sayings-quotes.html?m=0
-. Victoria Justice(빅토리아 저스티스)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/06/treat-myself-victoria-justice-quotes.html?m=0
-. Viola Davis(비올라 데이비스)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2026/09/juvee-productions-viola-davis-actress.html?m=0
-. Yeardley Smith(야들리 스미스)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2022/10/yeardley-smith-sayings-quotes-imdb.html?m=0
-. Zendaya(젠데이아)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2023/10/zendaya-coleman-sayings-quotes.html?m=0
-. Zhang Ziyi(章子怡, 장쯔이)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2024/03/zhang-ziyi-english-sayings-famous.html?m=0
-. Zoe Lister-Jones(조이 리스터 존스)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2022/10/zoe-lister-jones-sayings-quotes.html?m=0
-. Zoey Deutch(조이 도이치)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2022/10/zoey-deutch-movies-sayings-quotes.html?m=0
-. Zooey Deschanel(주이 디샤넬)
https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2022/11/zooey-deschanel-sayings-quotes.html?m=0





