▼

Thursday, August 3, 2023

Karl Pilkington(칼 필킹턴) sayings quotes wikipedia wiki website IMDb youtube instagram net worth young new Reddit shows wife brother girlfriend Suzanne split Ricky Gervais 짧은 긴 문장 세계 유명인 멋진 영어 명언 글 모음집 간지나는 짧고 좋은 인생 名言 모음 사이트

 




◈ Copyright of the original https://cw2588.blogspot.com

※ Karl Pilkington (born 1972, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Pilkington , http://karlpilkington.co.uk , https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1797453 , https://www.youtube.com/karlpilkington , https://www.instagram.com/karlpilkington1 ) ; an English presenter, comedian, actor, voice-artist, producer and author.



☞ Chung Woon-gap profile
https://jc2588.tistory.com/pages/hello


What did people truly want to say to the world?

I want to convey the true heart of the person published here.

With this mindset, I hope to properly express Karl Pilkington's heart.


1. If you can’t do it, don’t do it.

할 수 없는 일이라면, 하지 마라.


2. We're just a weed in the universe.

우리는 우주의 잡초에 불과하다.


3. A life without death would be like a day without sleep.

죽음이 없는 인생은 잠을 자지 않는 하루와도 같다.


4. If you live in a glass house, don’t be chucking stuff about.

유리 집에 살고 있다면, 무엇이든 함부로 던지지 마라.


5. Happiness is like a cake: have too much of it and you get sick of it.

행복은 케이크와 같다.

너무 많이 먹으면 싫증난다.


6. I’d rather live in a cave with a view of a palace than live in a palace with a view of a cave.

동굴이 보이는 궁전에 사는 것보다 궁전이 보이는 동굴에 사는 것이 더 낫다.


7. Does the brain control you or are you controlling the brain?

I don’t know if I’m in charge of mine.

뇌가 나를 통제하는가, 아니면 내가 뇌를 통제하는가?

나는 내가 할 일을 제대로 책임지고 있는지 모르겠다.


8. I think people would live a bit longer if they didn't know how old they were.

Age puts restrictions on things.

자신의 나이를 잊었다면 우리는 조금 더 오래 살 것이라고 생각된다.

나이를 염두에 두면 모든 일에 제한을 두게 된다.


9. I sometimes wear headphones even though I’m not listening to anything just so I’m left alone.

It’s the next best thing to wearing a ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign.

아무 소리도 듣지 않는데도 나는 가끔 헤드폰을 끼고서 그냥 혼자 있곤 한다.

'방해금지' 표지판을 착용하는 것이 차선책이다.


10. I look at life like a big book and sometimes you get half way through it and go 'Even though I've been enjoying it, I've had enough.

Give us another book.

나는 인생을 큰 책처럼 간주하며, 때로는 그 책을 절반 정도 보다가 '그 책을 즐기고 있음에도 불구하고, 그 정도로 충분해~‘ 라고 생각하고 책을 덮는다.

’나에게 이제 다른 책이 필요하다.’

나는 이런 식으로 살아간다.


🌟 Ricky Gervais Explains The Mind Of Karl Pilkington CONAN on TBS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsN6YP7GMV0


✨ Karl Pilkington's Best Bits and Funniest Moments Part One

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A88iBhBmCt4



※ Quotes & sayings from Broadcasters & Journalists 3(방송인 및 저널리스트들의 명언)


-. H.L. Mencken(H. L. 멘켄)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2022/11/hl-menckenh-l-sayings-quotes-wikipedia.html


-. Hallie Jackson(할리 잭슨)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2022/10/hallie-jackson-sayings-quotes-wikipedia.html


-. Harold Bloom(해롤드 블룸)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2022/10/harold-bloom-sayings-quotes-wikipedia.html


-. Henry Louis Gates Jr.(Skip, 헨리 루이스 게이츠 주니어)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2026/06/ancestry-show-henry-louis-gates-jrskip.html


-. Honore de Balzac(오노레 드 발자크)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2022/11/honore-de-balzac-quotes-sayings.html


-. Ira Glass(아이라 글래스)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2024/06/ira-glass-sayings-quotes-books.html


-. J. Michael Straczynski(J. 마이클 스트러진스키)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2023/01/j-michael-straczynskij-sayings-quotes.html


-. Jimmy Fallon(지미 팰런)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/03/television-host-jimmy-fallon-quotes.html


-. Jon Stewart(존 스튜어트)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2026/08/the-daily-show-jon-stewart-imdb.html


-. Kaitlyn Bristowe(케이틀린 브리스타우)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2022/10/kaitlyn-bristowe-sayings-quotes.html


-. Keith Olbermann(키스 올버먼)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/10/sports-journalism-keith-olbermann.html


-. Ken Jennings(켄 제닝스)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2025/02/jeopardy-winnings-ken-jennings-quotes.html


-. Kevin Kelly(케빈 켈리)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2023/11/kevin-kelly-sayings-quotes-wired-wiki.html


-. Kevin O'Leary(케빈 오리어리)

https://cw2588.blogspot.com/2023/06/kevin-olearymr-wonderful-maple-man.html